Both wasabi and peas provide healthy vitamins, minerals, and nutrients to our diets. When combined, they are a true powerhouse.
• Peas are an excellent source of protein
• Both peas and wasabi have been shown to reduce the risk of different forms of cancer, especially stomach cancer
• Wasabi improves cardiovascular health, reducing the risk of heart attacks
• Peas are a great source of fiber, which aids in digestion
• Wasabi is rich in manganese, which helps control blood sugar, energy metabolism, and thyroid function
• Both peas and wasabi have strong anti-inflammatory properties
• Peas are full of vitamin K, which helps anchor calcium in your bones and helps prevent osteoporosis